Who knew there was a week for Auctioneers! I suppose I should have known, since there is a week for everything.
- National Hand-Writing Analysis Week (it’s in January)
- International Flirting Week (it’s in February)
- National Pancake Week (it’s in March)
- National Karaoke Week (it’s in April)
- National Etiquette Week (it’s in May)
- maybe we should pay attention to this one!
- National Cheese Week (it’s in June)
- Air Condition Appreciation Week (it’s in July)
You get the idea! But it is kind of cool to have a week for the industry. I am a proud member of the NAA, and the WAA.
I am also a certified BAS (Benefit Auction Specialist) Auctioneer. What does that mean? It is a professional designation awarded by the NAA Education Institute. It means I am up-to-date on the latest trends in fundraising auctions.
Look for my hashtags on Social Media: