Tuscany and Bali are some of the hottest travel locations for auction guests. Our friends at Sojourn Ventures have exclusive properties in both locations. If you are interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can sell one of these great locations at your next auction! Details about the locations below, but first some information about Sojourn Ventures:
An Impact that Goes Beyond:
At Sojourn Ventures, our passion stems from the communities we work with. For over twenty years, we have established roots and built second lives in Italy and Bali. It is our desire that every guest share in enjoying the authentic, personalized experiences we are able to provide. Moreover, the impact of our vacation packages on these two communities has been invaluable, supporting local industries and businesses in Cortona and providing livelihoods and education for dozens of our staff and their families in Bali. Lastly, and most importantly, we have partnered with hundreds of nonprofits and helped raise over ten million dollars in the last decade, making an impact on countless people and communities worldwide.
- Proven revenue-generating vacation packages in Italy and Bali that bring excitement to your fundraising efforts and add dollars to your bottom line.
- Risk-free opportunities with no upfront costs. All packages are sold on a consignment basis.
- Free concierge service for your organization and your clients. Pre-event promotional/marketing materials provided along with complete post-event support for your buyers.
- Two-year expiration on all packages provides distinct advantage over the traditional one-year expiration date for auction items.
- Unlimited sales potential as you can sell to as many bidders as you’d like, including post event sales to friends, family and those who didn’t even attend your event.
- Trips sold exclusive of airfare which affords a lower selling price point and more buyer options for creating their own travel itinerary.
PLACES – CORTONA, ITALY (TUSCANY)
Cortona is the jewel of medieval Tuscan hill towns. Ideally situated two hours north of Rome and 90 minutes south of Florence, Cortona is well known from the best-selling book and movie, “Under the Tuscan Sun.”
The road up to Cortona winds through olive groves, vineyards, and farmhouses and arrives at the entrance of the town’s ancient walls. The view of the valley below is one of the most spectacular in all of Italy, stretching out to Lake Trasimeno, Montepulciano and beyond.
Along with museums, churches and other historical sights, Cortona offers a wealth of good restaurants, cafes, shops and entertainment. The town has retained its local, historical character without selling out to trinket and souvenir shops that dominate so many other Italian towns.
PLACES – BALI, INDONESIA
The island of Bali lies directly north of Australia and forms part of the archipelago that is the country of Indonesia. Its luscious valleys, beautiful beaches, and serene mountains make Bali’s landscape one-of-a-kind.
Geographically small but culturally grand, Bali has fascinated and influenced visitors for centuries. Combining elements of Hinduism and Buddhism with earlier animist beliefs, Balinese religion pervades all aspects of everyday life. Every human activity, from rice growing to massive temple ceremonies, is approached
with ritual and reverence. Balinese performing arts occupy a central place in the life of every village, and continue to inspire artists and students of culture around the world.