- Kilbreath Auctions offers the perfect combination Auction Support, and Resources, with unparalleled access and genuine personal attention.
- More than 20 years and hundreds of benefit auctions’ worth of experience.
- We will learn about your groups mission and represent your organization in the best possible way.
- We are here to make this an easy and enjoyable experience for you & your guests – not to mention a PROFITABLE one for your group!
We help groups exceed their fundraising goals year after year
FACT: If you don’t invest in a professional auctioneer, you’ve ALREADY LIMITED the amount of money you will raise at your event before it even happens.
- Most auctioneers can do $100, $200, $300, $400 — SOLD! It’s what happens between the numbers and how you are treated from DAY ONE that is most important.
- You have a specific vision in mind for your event, and we believe it is critical to make this vision come to life – that’s why we are open to YOUR ideas and will maximize their impact into a tangible success!
- Our style is entertaining & conversational. If your guests are having a great time…2 things will happen: 1) They will spend money and 2) They will come back next year.
- Auction guests can sense whether or not an auctioneer is genuine within the first minute. We build that trust and turn it into profit for your group.
- We have an extensive checklist that we go through with you, covering every step of the process. We don’t want to just come in night-of, or have one meeting or phone call with you…we want to be the most prepared auction group in the business.
- We don’t do auto, cattle or estate auctions. That means all of our time can be focused on you, our non-profit clients.
- Kilbreath Auctions has a proven track record of continually exceeding fundraising goals.