Experienced Auctioneers & Emcees
Kilbreath Events has a team of auctioneers and fundraising event professionals ready to take the stage and exceed your financial expectations. Our style is entertaining, engaging, and conversational. Our auctioneers and event professionals will meet with you, strategize with you, and come up with ideas to make you even more money at your next benefit auction or fundraising event.
Consulting, Planning, & Support
Kilbreath Events will assist in planning your benefit auction or fundraising event from day one. All events, big or small, require some sort of support. We will meet in person at no additional charge, and unlimited phone, zoom, and email consultation is included. We will go through our extensive fundraising event checklist to make sure everything is covered, and everyone (including your other vendors) are all ready to go for your big event. We will:
- Plan your Special Appeal or Raise The Paddle
- Assess procured items and offer procurement suggestions
- Arrange selling order of your live auction items
- Set a timeline and Run of Show for your event
- Brainstorm other fundraising ideas to complement your event
- Help in determining roles for your volunteers
- Help decide themes, venues, and caterers
- Night-Of Assistant and Recorder (included for all events)
- Records all live auction winning bidders
- Records all the bid numbers during Raise The Paddle or Special Appeal
- Collects and adds up all the Dessert Dash bid sheets
- Will let auctioneer know about items in the silent auction that need highlighting
Night Of Event Services
- Check In and Check-Out
- Provide a streamlined check-in and check-out process for your guests
- Make sure lines are limited at check in and check out
- Provide data entry for your event into your software
- Ensure your event runs smoothly
- Includes a night-of manager and two other team members at the event
- Night Of Manager
- Trains your volunteers
- Oversees the check-in and check-out process
- Oversees data entry of auction items
- Ensures your event runs smoothly
- Night-Of MC and Item Reader
- Trained Auction MC
- Experienced working fundraising events
- Experienced public speaker trained to engage your audience
- Help plan timeline and run-of-show
- Night-Of Bid Assistant / Spotter
- Assists auctioneer in getting bids during the live auction to ensure none are missed
- Please Note: If your auction is “in-the-round” 4 bid assistants / spotters are required
- Please Note: If your auction has more the 350 guests additional bid assistants / spotters may be required
Sound, Tech, & Virtual Events
- For live, in-person, and hybrid events a superior sound system is required. If you need additional sound for silent auction rooms, or need your entire event set up with sound, we’ve the equipment, team, and expertise you need.
- Our crew has decades of broadcast experience. We take care of everything for your virtual event: cameras, lighting, sound, graphics, and more.
- Let our production crew help create a polished Special Appeal video for your next paddle raise or fund-a-need.
- We can livestream your virtual, hybrid, or in-person event which gives more donors the opportunity to donate at your event. We handle the streaming and auction software integration.
If a traditional benefit auction isn’t a good fit for your community or organization, let our fundraising professionals guide you through one of these many alternative event formats!
- Trivia Nights
- Bingo Nights
- Bowling Tournaments
- Golf Tournaments
- Dance Parties and Silent Discos
- Private Charters
- Wine Tastings
- And more!
Vacation Packages & Experiences
Did you know there are vacation and experience packages you can auction off at no risk to you? We can help you secure them far below retail value, and you only pay for them if they sell at your event. Learn more here.
- Social media marketing (organic and paid)
- Event planning
- Auction software assistance
- Bid card creation