Kilbreath Auctions has a team of auctioneers ready to take the stage and exceed your financial expectations. Our style is entertaining and conversational.
Night Of Event Management
Kilbreath Auctions can provide full night-of management of your auction. That includes check-in / check-out, data entry and a night of manager.
- NIGHT OF MANAGER
- Will train your volunteers
- Oversee the check-in / check-out process and make sure it runs smoothly and lines at both ends are limited
- Oversee data entry of auction items
- Ensures your event runs smoothly
- CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- Kilbreath Auctions can provide you with full check-in / check-out services
- We can manage the process with your volunteers, or bring in our staff to take care of everything
- We work with your software
- Our Night-Of staff can also work before your event to enter items into your computer system
- We provide full reports
Consulting, Planning & Support
Kilbreath Auctions will assist in planning your event from the day that we’re hired. All events, big or small, require some sort of support. We will meet in person, at no additional charge, and unlimited phone and email consultation is included.
- Help with deciding themes, venues, and caterers
- Assessment of procured items / and procurement suggestions
- Arranging selling order of your live auction
- Setting a timeline for your event
- Brainstorming other fundraising ideas to complement your event
- Help in determining roles for your volunteers
We will go through our extensive checklist to make sure everything is covered, and everyone, including your vendors, are all ready to go for your big night!
- Night-Of Assistant / Recorder is INCLUDED AT FOR ALL EVENTS
- Records all live auction winning bidders
- Records all the bid numbers during Raise The Paddle / Special Appeal
- Collects and adds up all the Dessert Dash bid sheets
- Will let auctioneer know about items in the silent auction that need highlighting
Superior Sound Services
Vacation Packages To Put In Your Auction
Did you know there are vacation and experience packages you can auction off at no risk to you? We can help you secure them far below retail value, and you only pay for them if they sell at your event. Learn more here.
- Night-Of MC / Item Reader
- Trained Auction MC
- Experience working fundraising events
- Experience at public speaking, engaging audience and speaking clearly
- Help plan timeline / run-of-show
- Night-Of Bid Assistant / Spotter
- Assists auctioneer in getting bids during the live auction to ensure none are missed
- Please Note: If your auction is “in-the-round” 4 bid assistants / spotters are required
- Please Note: If your auction has more the 350 guests additional bid assistants / spotters may be required
- Bid Cards
- You can order bid cards with logos, and/or a sponsor logo on the back
SERVICE PACKAGES FOR YOUR EVENT
Platinum Auction Package
Includes 4 staff at your event: Auctioneer, Night-Of Manager, Recorder, and Spotter
The four staff members can be divided to meet your needs. For Example: Auctioneer, Recorder and two Spotters.
Premium Auction Package
Includes 2 staff at your event: Auctioneer and Recorder
SERVICES WE CAN RECOMMEND
We are proud to recommend vendors for the following services. Contact us here and let us know what you need.
- Auction Event Planner
- Special Appeal Video
- Auction Software
- Create Live Auction PowerPoint/Slide Show
- Design Auction Catalog
- Design Event Logo
- Design Save-The-Date Cards / Invitations